Tuesday 25 January 2011

Having decided to try my luck in the Blogospheric Etherdom, I've finally landed on this BlogSpot and am wandering around without a SatNav wondering what happens next.  Unlike the Forums (OK, Latino Experto - Fora) I've been on, this site appears to have Only Me on it.  So do I talk to myself then?
I'm good at that. Inanimate objects have a habit of answering me back and the HKCs (there are three of them, get used to it, it stands for HunterKillerCat) are experts at letting me know what their own BlogThoughts are: feed me, why have you fed HIM and not me, why can't I play with this rat in the kitchen?
As I write, there's a big white blob over my script, called New Improved Preview and I'm having to type blindly through it, hoping I've not put anything stupid under it.
Let's have a look and se what this first foray is like

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first blog post which makes relative sense, and proves that you were made for this type of thing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wlcome to the world of blogging. Now go follow mine:

    http://Lollibs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete